6.19.2011

Moments at Pitti Uomo 2011

Here are some of the best moments at Pitti Uomo at Florence, Italy where the word "chic" is heavily abused. It is my dream that someday I will be able to sit on those pebbled sidewalk concretes, photographed by famous street style photographers while tweeting about what others are wearing. Looking at these photos give me more than the effect of double espresso, it makes me feel alive and inspired. These men knows power dressing giving attention to detail, construction of the ensemble, grooming and confidence are the key to look like a dapper.  

butterfly fly away


24 (bente-kwatro)



glossy vs matte


joint???


my dad Nickelson Wooster!

baby blue

finished or unfinished?

glow sole

pocket square

just hot (weather)

prada noh?

i want the bag!


can you read it?

stitch

monkey business




jaw dropping

twins

pink panther

perfection

(source: GQ and Streetfsn)

No comments:

Post a Comment