12.07.2011

Sunset Tan




Yes, this was taken from the backyard of SM City Mall and who cares! I can vividly remember we use idle here back when only grassland if not Carabao's are plenty, but now you see rubles and concrete on both sides. We were so young back then we didn't even care to share tables with drug addicts on this tiny sari-sari sipping cola on plastic. I guess that was the thrill knowing that this havoc is a "Hayven" for some rich businessmen scared to get their pot in a shanty town, now you all know. After 10 years here I am taking my outfit post photo (lol). I've been eyeing on this brown suede shoes online from nineteen fifty eight by Hush Puppies since it will be perfect everyday shoes for this season. I bought this at Hush Puppies Ayala Center Cebu expecting to see different variations of it but still the same with SM City Iloilo branch. So basically, the look was inspired by colors of the shoe. Hope you like it. Please HYPE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment